Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Mary & Trevor
August 16, 2008
Westin Grand
I sat here trying to think of one adjective to describe this wedding and while many came to mine "so MARY" (and Trevor!) is really what described it best! Mary & Trevor's wedding was preppy, chic, fun, whimiscal, laid back, beautiful, magical, etc etc....but most of all SO THEM!
There were so many great details to this wedding-- the adorable striped bowties, unique "gift box" centerpieces (by John at Yellow Door!), perfectly matching favor boxes, fun linens... I could go on and on. Oh! And the pugs! Chloe & Gracie were the wonderful "Flower Pugs" for the day and even appeared in the processional. It was too cute.

Check out the fantastic pictures below from Chris Baltazar (I got to work with him 2 weekends in a row, lucky me!)-- I am blown away by the color, clarity and awesome angles of his work. Check out his blog for a few more pics as well.


Congrats Mary & Trevor! Keep in touch!